I had an awesome trip to Albertson's today! I got all this........
for $15.65 plus tax!
I love watching the price on the screen go down! The cashier was super impressed and so was the lady behind me! That added to the excitement!
the bisquits were FREE
the yogourts were FREE
the fiber one poptarts were FREE (I actually had an overage of .20 per box!)
the cereal and granola bars and fruit snacks were .50 each
everything else was under a dollar!
I had 24.35 in manufactured coupons
20.00 in store coupons
and I used 5 $4 off any 4 general mills products from the FM add this week!
Yeah for AWESOME deals!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
AWESOME shopping!!
Posted by Mel at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
that's awesome!
sorry i didn't make it to your party the other night. I totally planned on it, but then something else happened and it just wasn't going to work out. I wish I could have been there....
That is so cool Mel! Way to go!
yea Mel!! I love couponing :)
Good work! Now in a year you'll just expect to always only spend that much when you go to the store and get all that food, lol! I love the deals!spa
Oh my gosh! That is so awesome. I need to get into couponing!! Good job.
Good work girl are you using any new webistes i dont know about?? Keep up the goood work!
I am really impressed!
That is so awesome! now my question is did you use double coupons? Our state doesn't do that but I want to try your deal thing but I don't do if it involves double coupons. Please let me know!
Post a Comment