Monday, June 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Ben!!
Today Ben turns 31! He told me he didn't want anything. So he got a box of his favorite cereal. I even paid full price for it! He looks so excited in this picture huh!?! He is excited because we get a free dinner. There is a little boy in our ward that is having a b-day party at Chic-fil-a tonight. He thinks that is the best present!
He and I do not see eye to eye on birthdays. I LOVE LOVE LOVE My birthday. I love all the phone calls and texts and presents and attention I get (by the way it's Dec 17th)! Ben on the other hand could care less. It's just another day. He thinks it's a waste to get presents from people because then he feels like he should give them a gift on their b-day. "Why don't we all just keep our money and call it even." he says. Needless to say He's impossible to buy for...so i'm feeling pretty good about the box of cereal!
Despite this quirk of his...we love him a whole lot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!
Posted by Mel at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am with you on birthdays! I love my birthday and love the calls, cards and gifts too! But that makes your life a lot easier that he is the way he is.
Happy B-day Ben
I am with you!
Happy day to Ben!
I can't believe you spent FULL price on cereal. Thats a big deal, Ben must be pretty important! :) (Which you are Ben). And I bet Chick-fil-a was sooo good, I used to work there and they have some Amazing food. I love the fries, lemonaid and so much more.
Post a Comment