Ben's family got to come visit us in Denver a few weeks ago! It was so fun to have family visit! I didn't hardly take any pictures, which I regret now. I stole a few from Emily's blog!
We went to Water World the first day! It was way crowded, but soo fun! Quinn absolutely loved it! He loved the wave pool the most. He would just laugh every time a wave came and knocked him off his feet! The next day we went to the Denver Zoo. It's a great zoo! Quinn doesn't quite get it, but he pointed and said wow to a couple things. The next day was pretty slow. I think we were all beat from the previous days. But we did go to PF Changs for dinner with NO kids! I didn't like what I ordered. Manderine chicken is NOT supposed to spicy. Luckily, everyone wanted to try everything, so we just passed it all around. Everything else was good!Are they father and son or what?
Thursday, August 13, 2009
The Claridge clan comes to call!
Posted by Mel at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We took tons of pics. We made a cd of all of them for everyone. I just need to send you yours!
Quinn is getting so big!! I miss you guys. Sounds like you are having fun. That is funny how Quinn will stand there and watch the movie. Eva hasn't gotten into watching movies. She doesn't usually sit still for very long.
Post a Comment