This place is AMAZING! Serioulsy, if you like garage sales and DI or the Goodwill, you would be in heaven! It's like one HUGE garage sale. It's probably as big as the Idaho State Fair (minus the rides part), and you can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you could possibly want. (clothes: new and used, shoes, furniture, lingerie-which I think is hilarious! and tons of other random stuff).
These two gems are my FABULOUS finds! They were 15 bucks each!
Quinn is already in love with the trike, but he will have to wait till Christmas. Maybe his feet will reach the pedals by then. I was super excited about finding them.
We also got a 6 1/2 ft pre-lit Christmas tree for 8 bucks!! I LOVE this place!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Mile High Flea Market
Posted by Mel at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awesome!!
I wanna go. I am kinda sick of yard sells here because there are soooo many but you never know if it will be gold or crap. and driving all over town. It would be best to have it a mile high and search around :) and not have to wait for the right color of sticker to go on sell that week!
Post a Comment