Friday, October 23, 2009

Quinn is getting a brother!

We are expecting baby boy #2 on February 27th! Quinn will be 2 weeks shy of 2 years old, so I'm happy with the timing of it all. We are excited!

9 comments:

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Congrats! He's going to love it!

Ashley said...

YAY mel! That's so awesome. Good luck with everything, and can't wait to see more!!!

Annie said...

Yeah!! That's super exciting. Congrats on the up-and-coming new little man!

Brenbren said...

YEAH! I am so glad it's you and not me! Congrats! I have one thing that will save you. Have the "baby" bring Quinn a present he will LOVE LOVE LOVE when the he or she comes home from the hospital. It seals the love!

Laura said...

Congrats!!!

Tawny Crane said...

We want a picture of you and your belly! CONGRATS! Q will be an awesome brother!

Julie said...

Congrats! I hope you a doig well! #2 is quite an adjustment, at least is has been for me. Good luck!

Familia Martinez said...

Congrats that is great news!

Valerie Foster said...

Congratulations!