Could he be any cuter!!
He loves to sit in the bumbo.
He is sleeping for a good 7 hour stretch. (too bad it starts at 9pm) It's not too bad for me, I guess.
He LOVES attention and will smile at anyone who gives it to him.
He weighs 14lbs 3 oz
He is 23 inches long
He is very loved!
He loves to sit in the bumbo.
He is sleeping for a good 7 hour stretch. (too bad it starts at 9pm) It's not too bad for me, I guess.
He LOVES attention and will smile at anyone who gives it to him.
He weighs 14lbs 3 oz
He is 23 inches long
He is very loved!


4 comments:
He's adorable!!! You guys sure do make cute kids!
We can't wait to meet him in person before he gets too big!
When you said you thought Jace looks like Quinn, I wasn't so sure. But in these photos, he totally does! Cute!
Very cute. I'm a little jealous. My little Electa was never that way!
Post a Comment