Quinn turned 3 on March 14th! It's a miracle we have all survived!
I orginally thought that we wouldn't really do an official birthday party, but I figured since we don't have family around that I would do it anyway. It was totally for me. Quinn had really no clue what was going on till it actually happened. I kept things simple. We did a pinata. Which as you can see in the picture, it's totally ghetto. A pinata at Walmart was 20 BUCKS!!! Thanks but no thanks.
The brown bags worked great. I saved money and the kids could have cared less! Then we had cake and ice cream and opened presents.
The BEST part was when we sang happy birthday to Quinn. He just BEAMED! He loved the attention and thought it was so cool that everyone was singing to him. It made the whole thing worth it.
FYI: at his 3 year appointment he weighed 36 pounds.


1 comments:
love the ghetto pinata. why not save money and do things your own way? your boys are such cuties.
Post a Comment