I love this picture! Ben was laying on the floor and Quinn would lean forward to touch heads! He would just laugh and laugh. I tried it, and he wouldn't lean forward! Quinn loves his dad!
We started Quinn on solid foods this week! His facial expressions when you put something new in his mouth are hilarious. So far, he doesn't like sweet potatoes, will tolerate peas (and honestly they smell so bad, I wouldn't blame him for not liking them) and loves crackers and biter bisquits (pictured above). It was a mess to clean up though. And I'm not going to lie, although it's nice not having blowouts anymore, the stinky diapers are just about over the top for me. I'm sure Ben will puke the first time he has to change one!!
And that opportunity will probably come this weekend! I'm going out of town to a Mary Kay retreat and Ben is staying home with Quinn. It will be very interesting. I was planning on taking Q with me, but he is so loud and doesn't nap very well if he's not in his own bed, so I wouldn't get much out the conference with Q with me. So, Ben is going to tackle full time care of Q, even the middle of the night feedings! Ben is a good dad and will be fine. (a few prayers in their behalf couldn't hurt though!!) I'm a little worried about leaving Q for that long. Hopefully he doesn't scream the whole time. I am, however, looking forward to a uninterupted nights sleep!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's amazing how much they can be their daddy's little buddy, and won't play the same games with mommy! I have to admit, I was getting a complex there for awhile because Quincy preferred his daddy SO MUCH. You will probably find, though, as I did, when you are gone for awhile, they are SO excited to see mommy, and that is fun! Good luck on your trip. And, yes, google reader IS a life saver!
Those pictures are so cute of Quinn in the peanuts, and the one of him and his daddy. Glad you guys are having so much fun with your little guy.
I think it is so fun to watch Brian play with Eva. She really loves her daddy.
Good luck on your retreat!! I am going to training in SLC for work in October for 5 days. Luckily, they said I could bring Eva and my mom. I don't think I could have handled it otherwise!!
Post a Comment