Monday, February 8, 2010

My Q Man

I know. I haven't posted forever. I guess I figure there aren't that many people that read it, so why bother? But, to those that do, here you go!

My Quinn is growing up. His language is exploding! He is turning into a little boy!


He can be such a sweetheart. (He is giving Kylee a hug) Oh yeah....this is AFTER he pushed her down.




He is a very good "helper." I use that word in its loosest sense! He would NOT leave Ben alone. Ben was actually being very patient with him. I was happy about that!
We recently bought a house. Our apt had 8 cabinets in the kitchen. Our new house has 27!! I'm in heaven. There are so many, we have an extra for Quinn! I will post more pictures of our house later. I want to get some stuff done first. Who knows how long that will take!
This is Quinn's time out chair. (I'm telling you people.... he is naughty!!!) I caught him trying to wipe his nose with his jammies. Silly boy!

His favorite thing to say after he gets in trouble is... "I funny!" It's cute and infuriating all at once!
He also says,
I silly
truck, bus, train
a chip (he begs for them constantly)
a show (he wants to watch movies all day long)
He's turning into a real couch potato!
Most the time, he really is a good boy, but I maintain the terrible twos start long before they are actually 2! I really do love this kid... I promise!


2 weeks till baby brother gets here. We are hoping we all survive!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Annie said...

A couple things:
1) I still check in on you regularly, so keep posting.
2) Congrats on the house. I'm so jealous, we just sold our Idaho house so soon I hope.
3) Yes you will all survive to tell the story of the last two weeks of pregnancy, and many many more weeks to come. Good luck. The second gives the first something to do. You'll love that.

Rebecca Hill said...

What do you mean no one reads it? I've been looking for an update for weeks. I love it. I'm glad you are getting settled in. Can't wait to come. Hang in there.

crystal carlson said...

Quinn is such a cutie--even if he's naughty sometimes! I loved the cupboard picture--I have limited cupboards, so I am jealous of your new house! That is so awesome though & I can't wait to see pictures of it sometime! Good luck with the last 2 weeks & when the new baby comes!

Head Over Hills said...

Have you checked the gap between posts on my blog? I think it was over three months. Pathetic huh? Anyway, cute little boy. Love the pictures. Good luck!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Wow, your little man is getting so big! What a cutie and he sounds like quite the stinker too. :) Can't wait to see the new little baby when he gets here. Hope you're feeling well and hope everything goes well with your delivery!

Familia Martinez said...

That is great! Quinn is a cutie! Two is easy compared to three and four...at least at our house anyway. Sorry to break that to you but just thought you should be prepared. But he will be so in love with this new little baby brother that he won't know what to do with himself. Congrats again! Can't wait to see the house and your new little guy! Love ya!

Michelle said...

That Quinn is SO stinking cute! I love the pictures! Hope all goes well with the new little one we will be praying for you :)

Annie Bingham said...

Good luck w/ the last 2 weeks. I am tired of my baby playing w/ my rib cage like they are monkey bars, okay so that's what it feels like. The things we endure for the sake of children. I wish the husbands could experience the same joy we do. Congrats on the house too, it's the best feeling knowing you can do whatever you want to it because it's yours!

Rachelle said...

We all want you to post often! I think that about my blog too. Cute pics. Terrible twos start long before two, but three is worse. I promise. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see pics of the new house!

Tawny Crane said...

lol, He really is a little boy! and your not alone with the couch potatoes, I think its instinct. Good luck with number 2 :)

momanddad said...

You have such a cute boy. Things will get easier - when they leave home! But then you will be wishing they were back with you! But that will be a long time and in between they will be teenagers and not say too cute of things. Oh here I go off about things. I hope your last two weeks are good. And I try to read your blog all of the time.

Mooners said...

Congrats on the house and i want to see pregnancy pics. and i think it is funny you, me, and kerrilyn are all having little boys!