Friday, March 19, 2010
Look who turned 2!
Trying to get a good picture of this kid is a joke.
We didn't really celebrate. We were going to have cake and icecream, but we didn't need an entire cake at our house. I would just eat it all. and really, Quinn could have cared less. We will have a big party next weekend when we have family in town.
I sure love this little guy!
Posted by Mel at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday to the little man.
How is he making out being a big brother? Which family are you expecting in this next week? Any of the Claridge clan? We need to get together so that we can see that little Jace.
Happy BIrthday Q
Love the target bag as wrapping paper ;)
Happy B-day to your little guy! Congrats on the baby--I'm glad everything went well!
Post a Comment