This is the best picture I could find that shows the "before" of our cabinets. (Quinn does love to cook with me though)
They were just a plain cream color. I added a brown colored glaze to them. It was such an easy transformation! I did it during nap time to all 27 of them. I really love how it turned out!
They were just a plain cream color. I added a brown colored glaze to them. It was such an easy transformation! I did it during nap time to all 27 of them. I really love how it turned out!
Lest you think that I came up with this on my own, I didn't I have a good friend who is an amazing decorator. She gives me all the ideas and then helps me with them. Thanks Annie!


1 comments:
Your boys are to die for cute, and your house is looking so nice with all of your makeovers! NICE mel!
Post a Comment