Friday, July 9, 2010

Mirror Makeover

I have a TON of wall space in our new home. I really had no idea how I wanted to decorate. It's really not something I've ever had to do before. A good friend suggested putting a mirror about our mantel. It's a good focal point. But Mirrors are pretty expensive. Especially if you need a big one!
I was at the Goodwill (which is AMAZING here) and found this beauty. It's totally ugly, but in reading a lot of decorating blogs, I KNEW I could transform it into something amazing.



One can of spray paint later....







It is FABULOUS!!! It seriously looks so soo soo good!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

It looks amazing! I love mirrors are you were so lucky to find a good one!

Drew said...

Wow, it does look good! So you read a lot of decorating blogs huh... any favorites to recommend?

Christy Lou said...

I like it!

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS!!! That looks so awesome :)