Wednesday, August 25, 2010
6 months
27 inches tall: 75%
20lbs 9 oz: 90%
head: 44 3/4 cm 75%
Jace is such a sweet baby. He is always so happy and has a ready smile for anyone who looks his way.
He can sit up and roll on to his belly. He'll be crawling soon, I'm sure. He doesn't care for solid food right now. We try every few days, but so far he is just content to nurse. So far no signs of teeth!
We love our J!
Q's 6 month stats
261/2 inches long
18 lbs 9 oz
Q also had 2 teeth. and was loving solid foods!!
Posted by Mel at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
1. I can't believe he is already 6 months old!!!
2. Quinn is a smart kid the marshmallows are THE BEST.
3. Not fair I have been looking for a cheese dome FOREVER!!! It looks great!! Good work!
He looks so much like Quinn!
Post a Comment