Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Because nothing says Fall like

CARAMEL CORN!!


Caramel Corn
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup karo syrup
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cube butter

Melt everything over low heat. Boil for 3 min. MAKE SURE THE SUGAR IS DISSOLVED!!! Pour over popcorn. Or put in jar and eat with a spoon. This is also a great fruit dip. Or on ice cream.

This is the best recipe for Caramel popcorn I've had! It is DELISH!! It's from my friend Kim. Everything she makes is to die for. This is no exception!

2 comments:

KaraLyn said...

This is the exact recipe I grew up on. My Dad made it almost every Sunday afternoon until we were able to make it ourselves. Now I want some! :)

Kim said...

Your right, pretty much everything I make is to die for..oh wait...don't you mean could make you die? :) You are so funny!