Friday, October 8, 2010

Painting rocks.

On my quest to be a cool, fun mom, I let Quinn paint rocks. He LOVED it. Jace loved eating the used paint brush. Against my better judgement, I left it out all afternoon. We had some friends over that night and they went to paint rocks. At first, I thought it would be fun for them, until I went out and found they had painted the house. (no pictures of the offense. I was trying too hard, not to lose it.)





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tawny Crane said...

Your the BEST MOM EVER. i LOVE ALL YOUR PROJECTS! bUT WHERE IN THE HECK AM i GOING TO FIND A USED TABLE?!?

crystal carlson said...

Such cute boys! That stinks about the paint on your house--gotta love kids & their crazy ideas!

Brian and Lindsay said...

Wow! Quinn looks so old and Jace is so big!! Glad you are doing wel. I am adjusting slowly to having two kids. We are having fun. Miss you!

Rachelle said...

What adorable little kids you have!