I saw this idea on another blog. Floor candlesticks from a ballister. I already had these in my garage, so that made it super simple.
I had my friend Jana saw off the top and some of the bottome to three of these...
I sanded the rough edges off and spray painted them black. It took 3 coats.I had my friend Jana saw off the top and some of the bottome to three of these...
and now I have floor candlesticks. I thought it was fun to put pumpkins on them and then change them out for the different holidays.
Super easy, and it was really fun to do!


4 comments:
I LOVE this. Seriously. So you have any of those ballisters left? :)
That is the coolest idea! I love all the crafty things you're making. I especially love the pumpkins on top!
I love this! Come fix my house...I have zero motivation right now!
WHAT IS A BALLISTER? too cute!
Post a Comment