Friday, December 3, 2010
9 months
This sweet boy just turned 9 months!
He weighs almost 24 pounds! Quinn only weighs 30.
He's our tubby. (trust me when I say, I will beat you in an armwrestle match.)
He laughs the hardest when he is playing with Quinn.
and crawls as fast as he can when daddy walks through the door.
He will clap at all the right times when you sing If you're happy and you know it.
all in all, this boy is such a greaty baby...now if he would just sleep through the night.....sigh
Posted by Mel at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'll arm wrestle you Mel! Riley is catching up, he weighs almost 22 lbs now. Jace is so stinkin cute, can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
I love Jace! He's so so cute! Happy 9 month birthday to both our boys! Oh, the ice skating rink is called SkyLine Park...it's in 16th street mall, on the corner of 16th and Arapahoe. Skating is free, and it costs $2 to rent skates (unless you have your own, since you're probably a pro skater...). Anyways, I'm so sad that Tyler and Jace haven't been able to play lately...I've been missing ALL the playgroups! First my mom was in town, then we were out of town for Thanksgiving, then my mother-in-law was in town, and today Tyler was taking a super long nap and I didn't have the heart to wake him up. I'll make it out to one eventually! I love watching our boys play! Plus, I need to make friends. :P
Post a Comment