So you will love my savings at albertson's this past week or whenever it was!!! I spent about $200 and saved $630!!!! so i saved about 75% off what i bought!!! lets just say i got a ton of stuff!
Hey you probably don't know me, but I used to go to ISU. I found your blog on one of my friend's blogs...
Anyway, I see that you are into couponing and bargain shopping, and so am I! I have tons of "bargain blogs" that I follow, but the best one by far is Carrie from www.moneysavingmethods.com You should check out her section on "online offers" I tried one and it worked, I got a $500 gift card for a gas station! I wrote a post about it on my blog, but Carrie explains it the best on her blog.
Anyway, it was really exciting so I thought I would share.....Have a great day!
6 comments:
Wow look at him go! How cute
Holy Cow! I wish that I was that tough. That's funny.
too funny. i can just see ben working on this with him for hours! so cute
He's so adorable--and what a strong boy too!
So you will love my savings at albertson's this past week or whenever it was!!! I spent about $200 and saved $630!!!! so i saved about 75% off what i bought!!! lets just say i got a ton of stuff!
Hey you probably don't know me, but I used to go to ISU. I found your blog on one of my friend's blogs...
Anyway, I see that you are into couponing and bargain shopping, and so am I! I have tons of "bargain blogs" that I follow, but the best one by far is Carrie from www.moneysavingmethods.com You should check out her section on "online offers" I tried one and it worked, I got a $500 gift card for a gas station! I wrote a post about it on my blog, but Carrie explains it the best on her blog.
Anyway, it was really exciting so I thought I would share.....Have a great day!
Post a Comment