Monday, January 26, 2009

Quinn laughing/walking

Ben was juggling a ball with his foot and for some reason, Q thought it was the funniest thing! It's funny what makes kids laugh.




Quinn is also walking. He started taking a few steps about 3 weeks ago, but now he's walking all over the place!


sorry they are sideways, I'm not sure how to rotate!

5 comments:

crystal carlson said...

That's so exciting that he's walking, how fun! I love hearing babies laugh--it's so cute!

Laura said...

Fun! I love to see little kids walk or waddle. What a cutie!

Ashley said...

Congrats, this stage of life is so fun! What a cutie. (PS, I got winsor pilates...I'm going to give that a go. Thanks for the advice!)

Michelle said...

Oh he is so cute!! Preston misses Quinn!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Your little guy is so cute! Yeah for him walking, now the busy fun begins!