Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another great deal!!


sorry if you are sick of seeing my great shopping, but seriously, I don't have much excitement in my life. This totally made my day!
and it was awesome....get this....everything was FREE except for the paper towels, oatmeal and v-8!!!
that is 3 tubs of butter FREE
7 bottles of kraft dressing FREE
4 bottles of soft soap FREE
5 bags of rice cakes FREE
4 2 pack of soap FREE
5 kotex FREE
4 boxes of turtles FREE
2 razors FREE
1 bag of easter candy FREE
1 Orbit gum FREE
2 V8 Fusion 2.00

It's the little things that make me happy!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tawny Crane said...

Oh i love it! Love it love it love it. For FREEEEEEeeeee (have you seen bedtime stories?) it makes the for free even better haha

Meggin said...

How did you manage that?! That is pretty great!

Kasi Lee said...

Mel, I really want to join in on this couponing thing. How do I get started?