Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random pics

Ben got off work early on Good Friday ( a perk to living in a largely catholic community) so we headed to the park! This park is AMAZING. I'll have to post pics of that later...seriously it's awesome.
Quinn LOVED the slide. He laughed the whole way down!!
This is the first time I did Quinns hair before church. He looked so handsome! It lasted about 4 minutes (the reason why I hadn't done it before or since!)
Quinn has learned how to give kisses! It's hilarious. Here he is going in for the kill!
He's learning new words too. He can say Dad and Jesus. both good words but does any one else think it's so wrong that he doesn't say mom? Really, I'm the one that does everything for him. I'm sure he'll pick it up soon enough.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

don't worry about the mom thing. I didn't hear it for a long time after dada! I just blamed johnny and said you just don't talk about me enough when I am not there because we talk about daddy all day long!

Heidi Bitsch said...

I love the picture of Quinn with his hair done for church. So cute! And I have to say that the deals you get on your shopping are awesome! Way to go!

Tawny Crane said...

I love Kissies!

Ben Cracks me up I love the one with them going down the slide! We Miss you guys, Lydon keeps saying that he's founds houses for you guys to move back.

Brian and Lindsay said...

Hey Mel, I was just reading in the paper that Jon Schmidt is coming to perform at ISU and it made me think of you. I miss you!!
Lindsay