Thursday, May 14, 2009
Obeying Orders
Quinn typically listens about as good as a rock (normal for a 13 month old...I know) but there are a few things he will always do when asked
1. go get his blanket ( he LOVES his blanket)
2. go get his shoes ( he know he gets to go outside...which he LOVES)
3. go get a story (he will always go grab a story and bring it to me. He'll sit on my lap for maybe 1 minute)
Pretty impressive huh?!
He taken to crossing his legs (as seen above) whenever he sits on the couch (i want a new one soo bad!) or is in his car seat. I think it's funny/cute.
Posted by Mel at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He's getting so big, and so cute. I hope your liking Colorado!
Mel! Your little Quinn is soooo cute!! I didn't know you had a blog! Just so you know, I'm putting you on my list and stalking you and your cute fam! :)
Post a Comment