Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coupon websites!

I've had a lot of people ask me lately about coupon shopping and how I do it. and the answer is, I look on other peoples websites. They tell me what to buy and what coupon to use. I suppose there is more to it than that (knowing store policies etc... ), but really you just need to get out and do it. As you get some experience under your belt, it becomes easier. This is a list of the blogs/websites that I look at. Some are more helpful than others, and a lot of them post the same info. Take a look at them and find one you like. For you Colorado readers, most of the websites are based out of Idaho/Utah, but contain information for nationwide stores like Walgreens, Target, Walmart, Safeway and Kroger stores (King Soopers) prices may vary by region, but I've found that they are pretty darn close.

http://athriftymom.com/ (one of my faves)
http://attentiontargetshoppers.blogspot.com/
http://cravingagooddeal.blogspot.com/
http://www.dealseekingmom.com/
http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com/
http://goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com/
http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/
http://wantitall4free.blogspot.com/
http://www.survivingthestores.com/
http://kimberlovesadeal.blogspot.com/
http://iheartwags.com/
www.pinchingyourpennies.com (idaho/Utah)
www.hotcouponworld.com
www.afullcup.com
www.coupons.com (this is a site you can print coupons from. you have to download the coupon printer first. You can print each coupon TWICE, per computer by using the back button.)

ok.... this is an extremely long list. I AM AN ADDICT!! and serioulsy could spend all day finding good deals and seeing whats out there. Do what you have time for. I can answer questions if you have any (i'm sure you will) but really any of the ladies running these sites are far more capable at answering questions.
Good luck!!

2 comments:

Drew said...

Yay Mel the Couponer!!! :D

Actually, this list is really useful to me because I've been trying to help Joe's grandma coupon (apparently she's been using pinching your pennies for months now but can't seem to get the good deals). Some blogs local to her area sound like the perfect thing! Thanks Mel!

Unknown said...

Mel,
I have been following your blog, although you haven't known it. I appreciate the information you have given here. I have used some of your recipes and will use these coupon sites. Thanks. Your family sure is cute.
Janae
Your cousin