Isn't he handsome?
1. What is his name? Benjamin Earl Claridge
2.Who eats more? most of the time him... when I'm pregnant or nursing...me
3. Who said, "I love you" first? him
4. Who is taller? Ben
5. Who is smarter? Ben
6. Who is more sensitive?Ben
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? we don't have assigned sides/
9. Who pays the bills? Ben
10. Who cooks more? Me.
11. Who is more stubborn? Me
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me. Ben is never wrong...so he says
13. Who has more siblings? Me I have 7. He has 4
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Ben
15. What do you like to do together? Watch Movies, play games, be with friends.
16. Who eats more sweets? Me
17. Guilty Pleasures? Ben has too much self control to have guilty pleasures.
18. How did you meet? Through our friend KaLee. But we served on the Institute council for 3 years together.
19. Who asked whom out first? Ben asked me.
20. Who kissed whom first? Ben kissed me.
21. Who proposed? Ben, FINALLY. It took 3 years people!!
22. His best features and qualities? He makes me laugh, doesn't gossip, he is a hard worker and an awesome dad!
I tag Michelle, Ashley, Camille, Erin
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Husband Tag!
Posted by Mel at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's fun to learn some things about your husband! I can't believe it took him 3 years to propose--it's a good thing you're patient!
Sounds like you scored Mel. I will be forever grateful that Ben put up with Adam growing up. I'm certain he had a good influence on him. Thank Ben for me.
Sounds like you got a catch!! I hear you on the THREE YEARS thing! Paul was pretty slow. He would take me out every couple months for a couple years before we got serious. I was ready to get serious right off the bat!
That was fun to read. I did one, so you'll have to check it out. And I understand the proposing thing...caleb and I had a LONG courtship it seemed, and a long engagement too!
Post a Comment