Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rolling over and rice cereal!

Quinn is 5 months old and as cute as ever! He recently started rolling over. Ben and I were so proud! We also started giving him rice cereal each night. I was hoping it would help him sleep through the night, but it hasn't worked yet! But he LOVES it! I think he will be a good eater!
I decided to go back to work 20 hours a week at ISU. I started this week and it's a lot harder than I thought. But Ben gets to stay home with Quinn. I think it will be so good for both of them. Ben is a good dad. I wonder how he will handle the blowouts on his own.....

2 comments:

crystal carlson said...

That's so fun and exciting that Quinn is rolling over--it's always neat to see all the new things they can do! Good luck with going back to work, that's nice that Ben can stay with your little one!

Ashley said...

I love these stages, it's so cute. I can't believe he is 5 months old though. Good Luck with going back to work. I hope you enjoy it.