He like it until he got splashed...then he screamed!
notice the drool on Ben's shoulder!
Allie hit him first......
so he hit back...harder!!
This last weekend we went to Utah to spend time with Ben's family. Everyone was there. Friday Ben and I got to go to the temple. I love the Salt Lake Temple the most! Then we went to Raging Waters! It was really fun...and didn't even almost drown ( I can't swim and it makes Ben mad. I think he would love me more if I could... just kidding)! It was really hot, but we reserved a cabana for shade. There are 4 new babies in the family, so it was essential! My sister Brit also came with her kids, so it was fun to spend time with them also! Saturday we just hung out and did whatever. We played with the Wii Fit. I found out my wii age is 36....I've got some work to do. Sunday, Ben's sister Emily blessed their new baby Allison Emily Morgan. It was really nice. We had a good lunch afterward. It's always fun to be with family. It was also extra nice because Ben finished summer school the day before, so we got to spend the whole weekend with him! It was sooooo nice!
We also got to see Alan, Sarah, and Johnny! We love hanging out with them!
Good times...good memories!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Raging Waters with the claridge's
Posted by Mel at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow Mel, he is so big and so cute! I will try and make the party you are having. Thanks for the invite, and thanks for checking out the blog!
Hey, I found your blog off of your facebook. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that Quinn is so stinkin cute! Hope all is well with you guys, sounds like you're having a good summer.
I got your message, but my phone is dead! Sorry, but I won't be ordering anything right now. My hubby says I need a break...:) What do they know?! Thanks for the party though. Good to see everyone there!
Hello cute litte family. I'm not sure how I came across you blog, but I'm so happy I did. Move to Texas, Move to Texas. Once you stop sweating you'll love it here. I miss all of you guys, it brings back great memories. Hey, would tell Mish and Burke to invite me to the blog. I want to see their family. By the way this is Misty. Come see me at http://vernonandmisty.blogspot.com/
Hey Mel,
I need your e-mail, so everyone doesn't have to keep read our conversation. richmist@gmail.com. Perks are: Box seats to basketball, football, baseball, and hockey. Along with great vacations at multi-millor dollar homes. It ain't to shabby. Love ya.
Post a Comment