Friday, August 29, 2008
Milestones!
Quinn started holding his own bottle! Ben taught him how so he wouldn't have to do it for him. Actually, he won't hold it himself when I'm feeding it to him. I'm too nice I guess.
Quinn is standing! He hasn't even learned to crawl yet. Does that mean he won't read well or something? It seems like I've heard something like that before!
Really, you can't tell from the picture, but he's leaning against the couch! He will stand like this for 30-45 seconds! This is what Ben does with him when I'm at work. It's kind of cute, but I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for him to be doing this on his own. I keep telling Ben, if he thought our lives were different when we had Quinn, wait till he starts moving!
Posted by Mel at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I must say your little guy is very cute. I didn't know you and Ben dated 3 years! Wow! That must have got frustrating. I thought waiting 6 months to ask me out was bad. You must have a lot of patients. Or Ben was worth the wait! Alright, I have a confession, I LOVE having two kids. They are my buddies. Do you know how to get in contact with Mel Munson? I know she's married, but I don't know her new name!
So, how about facebook. How do I get of hold of Mel through that!?! Thanks you're a pal!
What a cutie. I would be scared of him standing up too. Try to put off him being mobil as long as you can. Trust me. I bet you're happy about the bottle thing though. I was extatic when Owen did that.
Brenden stood up at 3 months. No one believed me, so we took pictures too. Then , he was slow to crawl and kind of slow to walk. Maybe it's a good thing?
Mel, your little guy is so cute! That's crazy that he can stand already--they grow up so fast!
What a cutie. I can't believe he puts all that weight on his legs and stands already! Oh, and your totally right about your lives changing once he starts to move!!!
Post a Comment