Wouldn't we all exercise more if we got paid to do it??!!
This morning I was out on a run, and I was to a point that I thought I couldn't make it any further, and I still had about 1/2 mile to go get back to my home. I was running through a parking lot on campus and I found TEN DOLLARS!! I was so excited! I couldn't wait to get home and show Ben, mostly because I was having a little guilt for buying some shirts online last night. They were an AWESOME deal people. I just couldn't pass it up. He said he wasn't sure if we could afford it, but I did it anyway...oops...yeah...I had guilt. But the 10 dollars paid a good portion of it! and a good portion of my guilt disappeared!
on another topic. We watched conference this weekend and really enjoyed it! Quinn was so good through all of it too. Saturday afternoon, he was "talking" SUPER loud. We had to turn up the computer to hear. Then the children's choir started singing, and Quinn was totally captivated! He watched the entire song. It was (I can't quite pinpoint the right word) cute, amazing, funny, and sweet. I love that kid!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I got paid to run!!
Posted by Mel at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I would definitely run more if I found money every time I went! Good for you! We too enjoyed conference. Don't worry about buying things online. I do it all the time! Just teasing. Glad you found a good deal.
good eye finding the money! i just started running again and it's gotten a little easier, but i still struggle a lot of the time. an extra incentive like that sure would help.
I love finding money in random places! I am excited for you!
Hi!!! Hope you dont' mind I am checking you out (I got your blog through Emily's blog)
First of all, I have to say finding $ is always the best ever... except when you feel guilty about it. I found $50 the other day at OLDNAVY while shopping. I thought "Holy cow I can buy more than just these things for the kids..." then I felt TOTALLY guilty and i TURNED IT IN! I am still kicking myself for being such an idiot.
Second, What great deal did you find on shirts? I am looking for some and would love to know what you got...
I am adding you to my blog.
Mel, Quinn is so cute! here is my blog address - http://richmcconkie@blogspot.com.
I would be motivated to run if I knew the outcome would make me richer. Unfortunaly, the only running around I do is around town and it requires me to spend MONEY!! Quinn is getting BIG!
That's awesome you found money on your run! That's even better that it paid for most of your shirts--gotta love those online deals! Cute, cute boy!
What a dear dear little boy, and congrats on finding 10 bucks!!!
Post a Comment