4) A Proud Body Pregnancy Belly Cast Kit (retail value of $31.99):

Cherish your beautiful belly. This belly cast will make the perfect memento for a forever memory.
are you kidding me? No words.
4) A Proud Body Pregnancy Belly Cast Kit (retail value of $31.99):

Cherish your beautiful belly. This belly cast will make the perfect memento for a forever memory.
are you kidding me? No words.
Posted by Mel at 9:55 AM
7 comments:
I totally, 100% agree. Where do you even store that thing? Or do you display it?
man-- that is still something I don't like to remember, can you imagine having to look at that thing everyday! So funny. Maybe if I had a really really really cute pregnant body . . . but no I don't think I could do it even then.
UN-believable!
Dude, I know people who paint them then display them in the nursery! Good stuff...
ummm.... I am speechless. Where in the world did you find that thing? I once saw this thing that people bought for $35 to make a peep hole in your fence for a dog! WHAT THE!?!??!?!??!
That is way too funny! People have the weirdest ideas!
I so agree. I definitely would not want to remember that part of pregnancy. Anyway, thanks for the Kohl's tip. I appreciate it. Hope things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment