The "8" thing I was tagged with!!!
Eight shows I love to watch: (We don't own a TV, so I'll do my best)1. The office- you can watch the episodes online
I guess the rest can be movies I like or recently watched
2. 27 Dresses
3. While you were Sleeping
4.
Eight things that happened yesterday
1. I took a shower
2. Had Quinn weighed and measured at the doctors office
3. Went on a walk. It was BEAUTIFUL outside
4. went to a Halloween Mary Kay party
5. read a magazine
6. folded laundry
7. watched a movie
8. played with Q
well, I guess my boring life is no longer a secret!
Eight places I love to eat
1. Olive Garden
2. The Taco Bus
3. El Heradero
4. Guadalajara
5. Subway
6. Manderine House
7. Butterburrs
8. Johnny B. Goodes
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. 8 hours straight sleep
2. Ben finishing his MBA
3. Halloween.
4. The Holidays
5. owning a house
6. going to the temple this weekend
7. Enrichment on saturday. We are making cute crafts, and Ben is watching Q.
8. summer
Eight things on my wish list:
1. owning a Honda Accord
2. owning my own house
3. a treadmill
4. new shoes
5. a new couch
6. a new washer and dryer
7. a projector (for ben)
8. a new cell phone
Eight people I tag
do 8 people read my blog?!?!
1. Valorie
2. Nicole
3. Crystal
4. Kristal (i know you don't have a blog, but I know you read mine, and I want to see your list)
5. LJ
6. Katie
7. Jessica
8.Teresa

3 comments:
Mel,it has been such a long time since I have seen you. I hope you are doing well. Your little boy is so handsome. I was so excited to see your blog.
It was good to see you last night! I always like reading people's random answers:)
That was a fun post! I love Butterburs (sp?) too! Only if I lived closer!
Post a Comment