Monday, November 17, 2008

Accident prone baby!

Now that Quinn can move at his own free will, he takes full advantage of his new found freedom. The kid will face dive off of anything if you let him and he's constantly falling down and bumping his head or his face. He loves to cruise around the living room.
If you look closely, you can see a little bruise on his cheek.

poor kid. he cried for a long time after this accident.
It is so fun to see him learn new things. I wouldn't be surprised if he is walking before the year is out!

7 comments:

Emily said...

He's all boy! and so cute.

Heidi Bitsch said...

That is such a cute picture! Poor little guy though. I guess that just comes with exploring the world around you. :)

Unknown said...

poor guy.. boys will be boys.. they never change either.. ben is a perfect example of that.. they always stay "kids"! he's so cute mel

Kate Call said...

that was katie that just posted as "jeremy" by the way

crystal carlson said...

Poor thing! He's so adorable though! I LOVE pictures of sleeping babies!

Ashley said...

I always feel bad at their "owies", but he doesn't look too bothered :) what a cutie!

Brian and Lindsay said...

Eva took her first tumble down the stairs at my parent's house this weekend. I should have put the gate up the fist time I thought about it. She was okay though, no bruises or anything. Scared me pretty bad, though!!