Monday, November 3, 2008

halloween

Quinn fell asleep in his high chair.
This picture is seriously 30 seconds later....wide awake!
for some reason, I think he looks so grown up in this picture: a little man.

Quinn was a little puppy for Halloween. I tried so hard to get a good, cute picture of him, but like any puppy, he wouldn't exactly hold still. We went to my moms ward for a trunk or treat. I thought it was really fun to see everyones costumes. Then we went to my grandmas house. She has a chocolate factory in her basement. She hands out chocolate covered marshmellows to the kids. I let Q hold his for a minute. and he got throught the foil. He LOVED it. He was sooo mad when I took it away. This kid does not need to eat a whole marshmellow!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

crystal carlson said...

It was so fun to see you guys on Halloween! Your little guy was such a cute puppy!

Cindy said...

he does look grown up. and he has teeth! it's crazy how fast they grow and change. congratulations on getting 9 straight hours!!

Michelle said...

OH he is getting so big! What a cutie!

Heidi Bitsch said...

I love the costume, He makes such a cute puppy!