This CUTE kid....
SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
He went to bed at 9:00 and didn't wake up till 7:10!! The weird thing is, the last time he ate was 6:00. So he went 13 hours without eating! This is the same kid who usually wakes up at least once to eat during the night, and eats like a horse during the day!
This it the same kid who for the last 2 nights has not been sleeping well at all and has woken up 3 or 4 times. This is the same kid that even though he is totally unpredictable, I still love him!
Have miracles ceased? I say NO way!!
(I'm not crossing my fingers that this will ever happen again. he's slept through the night before, but it never lasts. so I think I will just enjoy my 9 hours of sleep straight! I feel like a new woman today!)
He went to bed at 9:00 and didn't wake up till 7:10!! The weird thing is, the last time he ate was 6:00. So he went 13 hours without eating! This is the same kid who usually wakes up at least once to eat during the night, and eats like a horse during the day!
This it the same kid who for the last 2 nights has not been sleeping well at all and has woken up 3 or 4 times. This is the same kid that even though he is totally unpredictable, I still love him!
Have miracles ceased? I say NO way!!
(I'm not crossing my fingers that this will ever happen again. he's slept through the night before, but it never lasts. so I think I will just enjoy my 9 hours of sleep straight! I feel like a new woman today!)

3 comments:
That's so awesome! Hopefully he continues sleeping through the night--that would be so nice for you!
oh SO SO happy for you! I hope it becomes the norm!!
Yeah!! That is awesome. Quinn is getting so big! Hope you continue to get good sleep. :)
Post a Comment