Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WE ARE MOVING!!!

It's official!! Ben, Quinn, and I are moving to Denver, CO! Ben got a job there working for Spring Wireless. He worked for them here in Pocatello, but he got "transferred" to Denver. We are really excited and really scared! Neither of us have lived that far from family before. It will be hard not seeing them as often. I'm considering making them all sign a legal document that swears them to a visit! We are really sad to leave our friends in Pocatello. We have LOVED it here. I'm sure we will make friends there, but not as good as the ones we have here! Marshall, Krista, Sydney, Ashton, Tawny, Lydon, Amelia. We couldn't ask for better friends!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Mel we are SOOOO excited for you (and us!) Wish we would be a little bit closer, but we will definately come see you!!

crystal carlson said...

Congrats on the job and the move--that is so exciting! That will be cool for you guys to go someplace new! It will be sad to leave behind family and friends though! When is the big move? Good luck with everything!

Ashley said...

Mel, that is awesome. I am sure you will be very happy there. Congrats!

Cindy said...

it's weird to think of you being anywhere but poky, but denver will be a new adventure. good luck!

Emily said...

Mel, thanks for leaving a message on my blog! I am So sorry that your Albertson's didn't have the 6 pack 3/$ 7.00. Darn. Two of our Albertsons had the 6 pack for that price and then 1 store had the 2 packs for that price. So, even over here it varys a little. If you have another Albertsons near by, maybe try them! It is such an awesome deal! Good luck, and let me know if I can help in any way! Take Care!
Emily

JaneH said...

Hey Ben and Mel!

Quen and I are excited to hear that you took the job in Denver.
Let us know when and where. Remember that we are here for you and you have lots of family in this area.

KT said...

You'll have so much fun! Yay!