Monday, March 23, 2009

Nothing is quite as exciting as .....

GETTING A GOOD DEAL!!!!

I paid NOTHING for all of this!!!



I had a ten dollar register reward from Walgreens that expired today. I didn't need anything specific, so I decided to check for clearance or anything else that caught my fancy. The first thing I saw was the razors. They are normally 7-9 dollars but they were on clearance for 3. 59! I new I had a $2 off coupon so I thought sweet 1.59 for razors and refill cartridges. Thats a pretty good deal considering the original price. Then I thought I remembered seeing a coupon in the Easy Savor catalog so I checked and sure enough: another $2 coupon. (You can use both of these. It's called stacking) so.... FREE razors and cartridges. Plus I made 41 cents on each one. Then I noticed that shave gel was on clearance for 1.09 and I had a .55 cent coupon.
I just wandered the rest of the store and found corn starch for .50, super glue on clearance for .57, the gum was .67 and a toothbrush on clearance for .75 plus i had a .50 off coupon!! I thought I was going to have enough to use my $10, so I went to check out.....It was only 4.97! and that was basically just the tax. I had to grab a bunch more gum, the robin eggs and the lifesavors just to have enough. It was so awesome.
summary: after Register reward- 1.40 + tax 3.22. I paid that with a gift card!
savings: 114.35!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

KT said...

I am so happy right now for you I could cry. Really. Good job you!

Hollie said...

Great deals!!!!

Shoppingwithcents.blogspot.com

Heidi Bitsch said...

Wow, you sure know how to shop. :)

Brian and Lindsay said...

I am glad you are still finding great deals!!

kelly ferg said...

Major BLUE LIGHT SPECIALS! Way to go. LMK when you see those kinds of deals again so we can all get it on it. I love your blog, I added it to mine so I can see what's shakin' at your house.