I just haven't seen a lot of black people.
Yesterday, we were at Walmart (again!). I saw a tall black dude that looked like he could be a professional basketball player. So, I told Ben, "hey, that guy looks like a professional basketball player!" (Why he would be shopping at Walmart? I have no idea.)
Ben says to me, You think every black person you see is a basketball player."
Just another reminder for me that "I'm not in Kansas anymore."
Thursday, February 26, 2009
I am not racist.....
Posted by Mel at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hahaha, your crackin' me up mel!
Don't worry I see a 'black' guy and think he's an athlete too!
Just wanted to let you know I started a saving money blog. It's at: http://livinglifefrugal.blogspot.com/
Even though you've moved and won't have the same exact deals as me anymore, maybe it'll help you out. Check it out!
Hey Mel, Denver is an awesome place to live. Isn't kim the cutest? That's so cool, it is a small world. How's the rest of the fam doing? It's hard being so far away, for instance, I haven't seen my mom for 9 months now! hardest thing, but you'll get through it! Hope you like Denver, tell Kim hello!
Well you won the ATM give away, on A Thrifty Mom
http://athriftymom.com
you have 48 hrs to email us with your address so we can mail your $328 in coupons to you. just go to our site and click the email address photo on the top right to email us.
Congrats..
Sarah
Post a Comment