Monday, July 21, 2008

The Best Two Years!


Ben and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary last week on the 15th. Well we didn't actually celebrate till the weekend, because I was at girls week...and he was home alone eating raman noodle burritos! Yuck! He loves them though. I felt bad that I didn't leave him anything good to eat! We did get to go to "The Dark Knight" Saturday afternoon. Some friends in the ward watched Q for us. It was really nice to go out. It really has been the best two years of my life...and I'm sure they will only get better!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca Hill said...

Hi, Melanie, I love your blog. I had a great time with girl's also. Thanks for coming. I am glad to hear that your years with Ben are the best 2 yet. I am sure you will have many more great ones to come. I love the pics. QBC is the cutest kid ever.

Jewels said...

Even better than the two years we were in the singles ward together? You don't have to answer that. We wouldn't want to hurt our Ben's feelings! :)