Saturday, July 12, 2008
Quinn 4 month photo shoot
Our good friend Marshall got a new nice camera and has been wanting to take pictures of Quinn. We had tried several times before, but Quinn wouldn't cooperate. Finally... we got some pretty cute pictures. (Thanks Marshall!) He has such a great smile!!
Posted by Mel at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We wandered over from Lindsay & Brian's blog. Your little boy is so cute! We have three eligible bachelorettes at our house for him...Eva has a little competition!
Zach & Holly (Lindsay's brother)
oh little Quinn . . . I could just hang out with him all day! What a sweetie :)
he looks like ben so much i think! i love it!! i want to see him in person SOOO bad!
I knew it had to be Marshall before you even said anything. He does a good job. I sure miss everyone down there in the real world.
Post a Comment