Monday, July 21, 2008
Spray Park!
Last week, Q and I went to my moms house for "Girls Week." It was actually only 3 days, but we had a lot of fun. Brit came with her kids and Jessica came after work each night. Michelle couldn't make it because her family is moving. We missed her! We made chip board scrapbooks. They all turned out really cute! Except mine. creativity is not my thing.
One afternoon we went to Rexburg to the Spray Park. It was soo much fun! and it's FREE! All the kids really loved it. I was wishing i had worn my swimsuit. Millie didn't want to get in the water, so she wore levis and a t-shirt. When she got there though, she just couldn't resist and ended up getting soaked and having a great time! I had Riley take Q down the slide. It scared him a little, but he didn't cry and was smiling afterward. I think he will really like to play in the water.
We also went on the carosel. Q didn't really care obviously, and it just make me sick. But we had a great time! It was fun to hang out with my mom and sisters!
Posted by Mel at 6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment