This is how I spend my time...taking care of this cute kid....and seriously who could resist a smile like this??!!?!?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Happy Boy!
Posted by Mel at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is how I spend my time...taking care of this cute kid....and seriously who could resist a smile like this??!!?!?
Posted by Mel at 4:33 PM
5 comments:
He is so CUTE!!!!
P.S. Burke and Michelle:
Add me to your blog!
mcbridevalerie-AT-hotmail-DOT-com
there you go with a cute background! can't wait to see more pictures of quinn and your activities.
He is so cute. I don't think I could ever resist a smile like that. Thanks for sending me a link to your blog. It will be a lot of fun to see pictures of you guys and hear how your doing! Take care!
HOW ARE YOU! I was super excited to read the message from you on my blog! I kink of think your son looks like you! I love the smile. How is parenthood treating you? I am busy, two times the trouble, messes, and fun!
brenda
Oh he is so sweet!!
Post a Comment