Friday, July 25, 2008

Who keeps voting for Texas?!?!?

Are you all hoping to get rid of us? Seriously. I realize there are only 17 votes thus far in the voting, but 41% of you think we should move to Texas. Whats up with that? Drew...did you vote more than once?

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I just wanted you to know that I voted for Texas. Take it from someone whose moved far away from home. It's good to have a new experience. By the way, do you ever cook, or do you just eat cereal? Just curious.

Valerie said...

I would have voted for Pocatello, but it wasn't on there :)

By the way, I was curious about all that cereal when i brought you over dinner. I just figured that they were empty boxes you were storing stuff in, my mom use to do that with magazines! Anyways, I love getting cereal on good deals like that, I got boxes 6 for $1.00 once, it's awesome!