Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mary Kay!!

I thought I would let you all know that I decided to become a Mary Kay consultant!! I'm super excited about it! I've been trying to find something to do that would fill my time at home a little more...and with the help of a very convincing friend...decided to sell Mary Kay! I think it will be fun and it will be a good way to meet new people and help women feel beautiful and feel good about themselves! So...if you want to order anything... Let me know!!

5 comments:

Kate Call said...

umm.. mary kay mascara remover is the greatest invention of all time..even better than the wheel!! ok maybe not.. but its fanastic.. you would be my #1 mary kay lady.. but my mom already sells it.. its such great stuff though and its perfect for a little side job from home.. good luck with it!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! I'll have to call you crying when I need to order!

Head Over Hills said...

So, I'm not sure why, but my bloglines(it tells me who posts new stuff on their blog) hasn't been showing you post anything. I have been missing all the cute pictures of your little boy! I will be checking more often now. Adam and I didn't get a chance to vote. We say NO thanks to Texas. We like you guys around. Also, I love Mary Kay. Good luck selling it. I will let you know if I ever need anything.

Jonathan and Janil said...

Hey I just found your blog. I can't believe the deal you get on cereal. How do you do it - that is sweet. Anyway, I have a blog at www.jjyearsley.blogspot.com. If you want to visit send me the email you want on it and I will invite you.

crystal carlson said...

That's awesome that you're doing Mark Kay! I love their products--in fact, 2 of my sisters-in-law sell Mary Kay! I hope that it goes well for you and that you enjoy it too! I sell Scentsy and love it--it's fun to have girl parties and to make a little extra on the side!