My friend Krista invited us to go to the zoo with her and her two kids Sydney and Ashton. I knew Quinn wouldn't care, but it was a fun outing for me. Quinn looked super cute in his hat though.
About half way through he started screaming. So I picked him up. I was trying to get him to calm down when I felt a rush of warmth down the front of me....yup...his diaper leaked....all over me. (I happened to be wearing a new shirt...and he was wearing a new outfit also....of course!) So I had to change him right by the buffaloes! It was pretty exciting.After the zoo we went to the park for lunch. The school district here provides free lunch to kids 0-19. So, basically.... I get a free lunch. I felt kind of stupid at first, but they really don't care. And it's fun to get out and do something. There are usually a lot of people from the ward there, so it's a good opportunity to talk to other moms and have 'adult conversation.' Ben took the day off so he was able to join us too. This was a nice surprise because we don't get to see him very often because he is busy with work and school. It was fun to have him there! While at the park Quinn had another blow out... this time the number 2 variety. He's out of control with the blowouts!!
It has been a fun day though. and I think the best is yet to come....we babysat for Marshall and Krista last night so they are going to take Quinn tonight. We don't have any exciting plans, but whatever we do...it will be childless!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Quinn's first trip to the zoo....and he could care less!
Posted by Mel at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment